Why Choose PAWS?
Choosing the right petsitter and dog walker for your pets can be a daunting task and we at PAWS understand how reassuring it is finding someone flexible who can take care of yours just as well as you do and that's exactly what we aim to do for you. Its a very important decision as you are entrusting someone to come into your home and look after your precious pets. You want to be sure that your animals are in the safest and most caring hands possible.
So when selecting a petsitter or dog walker we advise you to make the following checks:
- Are they First Aid trained, dedicated animal lovers with many years experience of caring for all types of pets and are they pet owners themselves and so have a deeper understanding of pets and health issues? I have over 20 years experience and have an up to date Pet First Aid Certificate taught by a leading vet in April 2019.
- Do they hold any pet qualifications? I am a qualified Petsitter having studied the relevant courses. I have a Diploma in Petsitting & Dog Walking, a Diploma in Pet Psychology covering Dog, Cat, Rabbit and Rodent behaviour and a Diploma in Canine Communication. We adhere to the current Health & Safety Laws and also the Data Protection Act.
- Are they well established? PAWS has been trading under the same name and we have been petsitting and walking dogs in Maidenhead since 2006. We have a proven track record with excellent testimonials.
- Are they fully insured including loss of key cover. PAWS has this as part of third party public liability cover with a professional petsitting insurance company.
- Do they offer safe transport for your pets. We have a purpose-built conversion, air-conditioned doggy van with separate built in crates inside for your dogs utmost comfort and security